Hello, my little feathers! On this long weekend of Easter, I wanted to cook/bake a nice treat, and if possible something quick and easy to do. And of course chocolate-based, hihi. What would be Easter without chocolate? It’s been a long time since I wanted to try making a blender chocolate mousse. I had heard that it was possible and super easy, so I wanted to try. Well, veni vedi vici, I confirm. It takes 3 mn top! And in your blender you can get a thick and creamy chocolate mousse! I give you my recipe below!
My recipe for a blender chocolate mousse
Ingredients (for 6-8 units)
1 bar milk chocolate
1 dl granulated sugar
2.5 dl milk (vegetable milk also works, personally I used vanilla flavored oat milk)
Optional: a little vanilla flavor
How to make
- Cut your chocolate bar into small pieces, pour into the blender
- Add two eggs in the blender
- Add the sugar and the vanilla flavor
- Mix for 1 minute at maximum power. It all depends on the blender you have. For my part the Cook & Ice Senya blender does the job perfectly. I love this blender which is my best friend in cooking for 1 year, I do everything in it!
- Meanwhile, bring the milk to a boil in a saucepan
- Once the milk begins to boil, remove it from the heat and pour into the blender
- Mix again for a full minute at maximum power
- Pour into containers and keep in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Even a whole night (or half-day).
And here you go, a delicious chocolate mousse! It is normal for your preparation to be liquid when you pour it into the containers. But you will see, once cooled, your blender chocolate mousse will be solid and perfectly unctuous!
Bon appétit and happy Easter holidays!