The user declares to accept the characteristics and the limits of the Internet and, in particular, to recognize:
• being aware of the nature of the Internet network and in particular, its technical performance and response times, to consult, query or transfer information data;
• that data circulating on the internet is not necessarily protected, in particular against possible diversions;
• that the communication, by the user to third parties of his identifiers and in general, of any information deemed by the user as personal or confidential is at his own risk;
• It is the responsibility of the user to take all appropriate measures to protect his / her own data and / or software from contamination by possible viruses on the internet network.
The user is solely responsible for the choice, use and interpretation of the data he / she consults, queries and transfers on the internet and for the use of the online services offered by “Plume d’Auré” of which the responsibility can not be engaged in any way whatsoever.
“Plume d’Auré” makes every effort to offer users information and / or tools available and verified, but can not be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of information and / or the presence of viruses on his site.
Collection and use of personal data
A simple consultation of the site “Plume d’Auré” does not involve the recording of personal data.
However, when subscribing to a subscription for electronic services, free or paid, the publisher “Plume d’Auré” will collect from each user a certain number of mandatory personal data (name, address, contact details …).
Similarly, in case of request for information or documentation, the publishing company may be required to use this data to transmit a response.
“Plume d’Auré” guarantees:
– no personal data is collected without prior information from the user,
– that personal information collected online can not be transferred to third parties.
Computers, files and freedoms
The user is informed in particular that he has an individual right of access, rectification and deletion of personal information about him.
This right can be exercised by email to the following address: email@example.com.
What is a cookie?
This is a text file placed in a dedicated area of the hard drive of your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone or any other device optimized for Internet), when viewing a content or advertisement online. This Cookie file can only be read by its issuer. It allows its transmitter, during its period of validity, to recognize the relevant terminal each time the terminal accesses a digital content with Cookies of the same issuer. The Cookie does not identify you personally, only the browser on your device.
What are cookies for ?
Three types of cookies, for the purposes described below, can be stored in your device during a visit on our site:
1. Audience measurement cookies are issued by us or by our technical service providers to measure the audience of the different content and sections of our site, in order to evaluate and better organize them. These Cookies also make it possible, if necessary, to detect navigation problems and consequently to improve the ergonomics of our services. These cookies only produce anonymous statistics and traffic volumes, to the exclusion of any individual information. The lifespan of these advertising cookies does not exceed 13 months.
2. Advertising cookies are issued by our partners, in the advertising space of our site, the exploitation of these spaces contributing to the financing of content and services that we make available to you free of charge. These cookies are deposited by our partners in the framework of advertising partnerships under which the boards may collect data concerning the content consulted on our site, in compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act of 1978. These Cookies allow First of all, to count the total number of advertisements displayed in our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements, their number of respective displays, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and, if applicable, the subsequent actions taken. by these users on the pages where these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the sums due to the actors of the advertising broadcast chain (communication agency, advertising network, site / broadcast medium) and to establish statistics. These Advertising Cookies also make it possible to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising space, according to the navigation of your terminal in our site, see, if necessary, according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your terminal with your prior agreement (behavioral advertising). Thus, you can visualize the advertising that seems to us the most adapted to your anonymous profile of use of your terminal. These Cookies can also limit the number of times you see the same advertisement on the same medium and adapt the advertising content displayed on your device in our advertising space based on personal data that you could have voluntarily provide (advertising targeting ). The lifespan of these advertising cookies does not exceed 13 months.
3. “Social Networks” Cookies allow you to share content on our site with other people or to let other people know about your consultation or your opinion about a content on the site. This is particularly the case of buttons “share”, “I like”, from social networks “facebook” or “twitter”. The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you with this button, even if you did not use it during the consultation of our site. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks to learn the purpose of use, including advertising, navigation information they can collect through these application buttons. The lifespan of these Cookies does not exceed 13 months.
More information about cookies
By using our site, you consent to the use of the aforementioned Cookies. However, you can choose at any time to disable all or part of these cookies. Your browser can also be set to notify you of cookies that are placed in your device and ask you to accept them or not.
1. Reject a Cookie via your browser
You can at any time choose to disable all or part of Cookies. Your browser can also be set to notify you of cookies placed in your device and ask you to accept them or not (on a case by case basis or in full). However, we remind you that disabling all cookies will prevent you from using our site under normal conditions, except for basic functions.
If you are using the Explorer browser: Click the Tools button and then Internet Options. On the General tab, Browsing History, click Settings. Then click View Files and select the Cookies you want to disable. Then close the window that contains this cookie list and click OK twice to return to the Internet.
If you are using the Firefox browser: Click the Firefox Menu icon, then the Tools button, then Options; in the window that appears, choose Privacy and click Remove Specific Cookies. Select the cookies you want to disable and delete them.
If you are using the Safari browser: Click the Settings button and then Preferences. In the window that appears, choose Privacy / Security, and click View Cookies. Select the cookies that you want to disable then click on Delete or Delete all.
If you’re using the Chrome browser: Click the Chrome menu icon, then Settings. At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings. In the Privacy section, click Content Setting. To disable cookies:
select Prohibit all sites from storing data
click Cookies and Site Data, then hover over the site that created the Cookie, and click X in the right corner, or click Delete All.
2. Audience Cookies
On our site, Audience Cookies are deposited by Google Analytics and Jetpack. If you accept cookies on our site, we may allow these providers to deposit cookies necessary for the measurement of audience. These Cookies measure the traffic or audience associated with our website, pages visited and interactions made on the Site during your visit.
Learn more about the cookies used by Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Learn more about the cookies used by Jet Pack: https://jetpack.com/support/cookies/
3. Advertising Cookies
Some cookies for the purpose of behavioral advertising are likely to be filed by third-party service providers. Here is the list of providers:
4. Refusing a Cookie issued by a social network: If you do not want our site to save Cookies in your browser for this purpose, you can click on the following deactivation links that will record in your browser a Cookie having for unique object to neutralize the use of other cookies from the same issuer. Disabling these Cookies will therefore prevent any interaction with the social network (s) concerned:
GOOGLE +: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
Attention, taking into account of your different wishes rests on a cookie or several determined Cookies. If you delete all cookies registered on your device regarding our site, we will no longer know which consent or refusal you have issued. This will be like resetting your consent and you will have to refuse the Cookies you do not wish to keep. Similarly, if you use another Internet browser, you will have to refuse these Cookies again because your choices, like the cookies to which they refer, depend on the browser and the terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that you use for consult our site.