Hello my little babes ! This weekend I made chocolate banana muffins for my darling and me, 8 big muffins more exactly, that we simply DEVOURED ! Haha… it’s Tuesday morning, I made them … Sunday night … and well … there’s no more muffins. Whoops. In short, a delight, which you also liked on instagram when I posted the photo yesterday. Many of you have even asked me specifically for the recipe, so here it is: my delicious chocolate banana muffins recipe. Prepare your taste buds, it’s good stuff !
My choco banana muffins recipe : delicious and (quite) healthy !
So yes I say “quite” healthy because after all that remains muffins. With flour, butter, chocolate, etc etc …
But but … with a lot of bananas anyway! And not so much butter, you’ll see. Ditto for sugar! Good muffins, nutritious but rather guilt-free. And then, after all, pleasure is the basis of a healthy diet too, to avoid frustrations and binge eating ! Give yourself a little pleasure often, it is for your own good. As long as things are done with moderation 🙂
[Typically avoid doing like us and eating 8 muffins in less than 2 days, two people… closing parenthesis]
Here is the recipe below! Delicious, and quick (count less than 15 minutes for the preparation!)
- 4 ripe bananas (take the “blackest” you find)
- 40 g melted butter
- 40 g of sugar
- 250g of flour
- 1 tablet of milk chocolate of your choice
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavor
- 1 tablespoon yeast powder
- a pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees
- Remove the skin from the bananas and put them in pieces in a bowl with the melted butter and crush them with a fork. Mix until you get a homogeneous mixture, without chunks !
- Add sugar, egg and vanilla and mix well
- Add salt and yeast and mix
- With a kitchen knife (be careful not to hurt yourself!), cut your chocolate into small pieces of about 1 cm each. It does not matter if they are not homogeneous. Cut the entire tablet.
- Add the chocolate and flour to the mixture. Mix gently until it is homogeneous. As soon as the mixture is homogeneous, stop. Do not over-mix!
- Pour into muffins forms and bake for 20 minutes while watching!
- Enjoy your first muffin still hot, you’ll see, the chocolate will still be melted, yum …
Bon appétit !